Are you looking to hire a criminal defense attorney in Fort Lauderdale, Florida? Contact the Law Office of Matthew Glassman, P.A. today for a free consultation! Our highly skilled and experienced defense attorney Matthew Glassman can help you navigate the justice system and may be able to get your charges reduced or dismissed altogether.
What to look for when hiring a criminal defense attorney?
When you are charged with a crime, it is important to have an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side. There are a few things to look for when hiring a defense attorney, such as:
- Experience: You want to hire a defense attorney that has experience defending cases similar to yours.
- Communication: You want a defense attorney that will keep you updated throughout the process and answer any questions you may have.
- Cost: You want to find a defense attorney that fits within your budget.
What are the benefits of working with an experienced defense attorney?
As soon as someone realizes that they may be involved in a criminal investigation or accused of a crime, they should seek legal representation immediately. An experienced Fort Lauderdale criminal defense attorney can provide a number of benefits for their clients. They can help to investigate the charges against their client, as well as any evidence that may be used in court. Additionally, they can advocate to the prosecution that the charges should be dropped or reduced. They can also try to negotiate a plea deal or sentence reduction and zealously represent and fight for their client at trial.
How to find an affordable defense attorney in Fort Lauderdale, Florida?
If you have been charged with a crime, it is important to find an experienced and affordable defense attorney in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Cost of an attorney can vary greatly depending on levels of experience, reviews and other factors. Here are some tips on how to find the right attorney for your case:
- Check with the Florida Bar Association. The Florida Bar Association can help you find an attorney who is licensed to practice in Florida and who has experience handling criminal cases.
- Ask friends or family members if they know of any good criminal defense attorneys in the area.
- Search online for “defense attorney in Fort Lauderdale” or “criminal defense lawyer near me” and read reviews of different attorneys.
Factors that can affect the cost of a Fort Lauderdale defense attorney.
There are a few factors that can affect how much you’ll pay for a Fort Lauderdale criminal defense attorney. The first is the severity of the charge. Generally speaking, a misdemeanor will cost less to defend than a felony. The second factor is the attorney’s experience. An experienced attorney will generally cost more than a less experienced attorney. Finally, the size of your case and the penalties associated with it, may affect the price. A smaller, simpler case will usually be cheaper to defend than a large, more complex case.
For more information on hiring a criminal defense attorney, contact the Law Office of Matthew Glassman. Our defense attorney has over 15 years of experience defending South Florida residents against criminal charges including domestic violence, DUI citations, traffic violations, probation hearings, firearms and weapons charges, and drug crimes.