Drug Crimes Attorney In Broward County
Drug Charges in Broward County, FL?
Two of the most common drug crime offenses in Broward County are drug possession and drug trafficking. Drug possession is the least severe and penalties vary depending on the type of drug and whether or not the case is classified as a Misdemeanor or a Felony. Drug trafficking is a much more serious offense in Florida and can carry lengthy mandatory prison sentences. Make sure you hire an experienced Broward County drug crimes attorney to help fight for your legal rights.
Florida Drug Crimes And Drug-Related Charges
Have you or someone you know been convicted with a drug crime in Broward County or any of their surrounding areas? If so, finding an experienced drug crime lawyer should be your primary concern. The Law Office of Matthew Glassman, P.A. represents people being accused with serious drug crimes under state and federal laws against controlled substances. The Law Office of Matthew Glassman handles a wide range of criminal offenses relating to drugs, they are as follows:
- Trafficking: Drug trafficking is the illicit trade or large possession of drugs, which could include a single person or a group of people trying to purchase, sell and or smuggle drugs within a state or across state or federal lines.
- Possession: Having one or more illegal drugs in your possession, convictions may vary depending on the type of drug and the amount.
- Possession with the intent to Distribute and Delivery: Commonly referred to as drug dealing. Prosecutors often assume anyone with a large amount of drugs intends to distribute.
- Manufacturing, Growing and Cultivation: Manufacturing includes a wide range of activities, from growing marijuana to having a meth lab. This is a very serious crime that prosecutors take very seriously.
- Prescription Fraud: Prescription fraud refers to several unlawful methods of obtaining prescription drugs without the lawful permission of a medical professional.
- Under the Influence: Affected by drugs or alcohol. First time offenders caught driving under the influence are charged as a misdemeanor.
- Transportation: This is the act of moving drugs from one point to another, this usually falls under the acts of trafficking and distribution.
Being charged with any type of drug crime should be taken very seriously. Federal drug offenses in Florida tend to be more aggressively investigated and prosecuted. Federal drug crimes tend to have harsher criminal penalties as judges are required to abide by a series of sentencing guidelines when determining a defendant’s punishment. Being charged with a drug crime can be devastating. You need to hire a drug crimes lawyer because they can help you receive the best outcome possible during a drug related federal charge.
Hire One Of The Best Drug Crime Attorneys In Broward County.
- Fort Lauderdale
- West Palm Beach
- Dania Beach
- Hallandale Beach
- Coral Springs
- Delray Beach
- Broward County
- Pompano Beach
- Pembroke Pines
- Boca Raton
You Need A Reliable Drug Crime Attorney In Broward County, FL
Being convicted of a drug crime can have lasting consequences. A drug crime penalty will vary depending on the type of drug and the amount of drug one is charged with. A drug conviction in Florida can also negatively affect the status of your driver’s license. A conviction will cause your driver’s license to be suspended. The type of criminal penalty imposed often varies depending on whether you are a first-time offender or a repeat offender. There are a variety of sanctions prosecutors may seek including but not limited to: probation, jail and or prison. Mr. Glassman can review your specific case and determine what options that may be available. If you have been arrested in the state of Florida, allow Mr. Glassman to apply his expertise on your case.
Call A Fort Lauderdale Drug Crimes Attorney Today
Our drug crimes lawyer is tenacious when it comes to defending his clients. Our South Florida drug crimes attorney works tirelessly to exploit any possible weaknesses in the prosecution’s case and will develop a tactical drug crime defense for his clients.
To learn more about Fort Lauderdale drug charges and the possible defenses that can be used for your related drug crimes case, please contact the experienced Fort Lauderdale drug crimes lawyer at The Law Office of Matthew Glassman, P.A. today. Schedule your free case evaluation at your earliest convenience with our skilled drug crimes lawyer who will be able to review your drug crimes case.
Call us now at (954) 908-3399 and request a FREE consultation.
Law Office of Matthew Glassman P.A.
600 SW 4th Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
Tel: (954) 908-3399