Drug Charges in West Palm Beach or Pompano Beach, FL?
With many years of experience handling Drug Crime cases in the Florida State criminal justice system, Matthew Glassman has handled all types of cases and is more than capable of defending your case in West Palm Beach and Pompano Beach. Florida is one of the nation’s capitals when it comes to the war on drugs, the police spend an enormous amount of resources in order to prosecute and convict anyone suspected of a drug offense. Matthew Glassman offers proven experience in protecting your rights and your freedom.
Convicted of a Drug Crime in West Palm Beach, FL; what’s your next move?
Have you or someone you know been convicted with a drug crime in West Palm Beach, Pompano Beach or any of their surrounding areas? If so, finding the right legal representation should be your primary concern. The Law Office of Matthew Glassman, P.A. represents people being accused with serious drug crimes under state and federal laws against controlled substances. The Law Office of Matthew Glassman handles a wide range of criminal offenses relating to drugs, they are as follows:
- Trafficking: Drug trafficking is the illicit trade or possession of drugs, which could include a single person or a group of people trying to smuggle drugs across state or federal lines.
- Possession: Having one or more illegal drugs in your possession, convictions may vary depending on the type of drug and the amount.
- Possession with the intent to Distribute: Commonly referred to as drug dealing. Prosecutors would usually assume anyone with a large amount of drugs intends to distribute.
- Manufacturing, Growing and Cultivation: Manufacturing includes a wide range of activities, from growing marijuana to having a meth lab. This is a very serious crime that prosecutors take very seriously.
- Under the Influence: Affected by drugs or alcohol. First time offenders caught driving under the influence are charged as a misdemeanor.
- Transportation: This is the act of moving drugs from one point to another, this usually falls under the acts of trafficking and distribution.
Hire one of the Best Drug Crime Attorneys in West Palm Beach, Pompano Beach and all of Broward County.
- Fort Lauderdale
- West Palm Beach
- Coral Springs
- Delray Beach
- Broward County
- Pompano Beach
- Pembroke Pines
- Boca Raton
You need a reliable Drug Crime Attorney in West Palm Beach and Pompano Beach, FL
Being convicted with a drug crime is never easy. A drug crime penalty will always vary depending on the type of drug and the amount that is involved in the conviction. A drug conviction can also cause your driver’s license to be suspended.The type of conviction/ penalty often varies depending on whether you are a first time offender or a repeat offender. There is a variety of charges that the prosecutors may seek with sanctions ranging from probation to the possibility of life in prison. Mr. Glassman can review your specific case and determine what options you may have available. If you have been arrested in the state of Florida, allow Mr. Glassman to apply his expertise in order to assist you with your case.
Call us now at (954) 908-3399 and request a FREE consultation.
Law Office of Matthew Glassman P.A.
600 SW 4th Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
Tel: (954) 908-3399