Criminal Traffic Offenses
What is a criminal traffic offense in West Palm Beach or Pompano Beach?
If you have recently received a traffic offense in West Palm Beach, Pompano Beach, or the general Florida area, you can fight it. At the Law Office of Matthew Glassman P.A., Mr. Glassman has spent over ten years fighting for clients who faced some of the most serious charges. As a seasoned criminal defense attorney, Mr. Glassman can help you through a variety of criminal traffic violations. Traffic criminal offenses can range from simple infractions to felony charges.
Criminal traffic violations in West Palm Beach, FL include:
- Reckless driving
- Driving under the influence
- Driving with a suspended license
- Driving with expired or no registration
- And more
Such violations can range in consequence between heavy fines, suspended license, and even jail time.
Do I need a criminal traffic offense lawyer in South Florida for my traffic offense?
Do not panic. The Law Office of Matthew Glassman P.A. holds over ten years of experience in handling traffic criminal violations. If you need legal help in West Palm Beach or Pompano Beach, The Law Office of Matthew Glassman, P.A. will defend your case with passion, aggression, and professionalism. When working with Matthew Glassman, he can:
- Help you build your case – He is familiar with the intricate workings of Florida law, and we can use such knowledge to create a case to stand against a prosecutor before a judge and jury.
- Represent you in your criminal traffic offense – As a client, you will be informed on both the progress of your case and the options available to you at any given time.
- Defend you in the court of law – He will represent your case and deliver the best criminal defense available.
- And much more – Contact us today to find out how we are able to fight and or mitigate your criminal traffic offense in West Palm Beach and get your back to the things in your life that matter the most.
Hire One of the Best Criminal Traffic Offense attorneys in West Palm Beach, Pompano Beach and all of Broward County.
If you have been cited with a traffic criminal offense in the West Palm Beach, Pompano Beach, or general Florida area, Mr. Glassman will strive to provide you the best criminal defense possible. Every court holds a different dynamic constructed from the relations of different judges, prosecutors, juries, and more. For the best criminal defense possible, you need to work with defense lawyers experienced in the area. The Law Office of Matthew Glassman, P.A., professionally reaches throughout Florida to the following areas.
- Fort Lauderdale
- West Palm Beach
- Coral Springs
- Delray Beach
- Broward County
- Pompano Beach
- Pembroke Pines
- Boca Raton
Do not hesitate to call the Law Office of Matthew Glassman P.A. today.
As a criminal defense attorney, Mr. Glassman hangs his hat on his ability to help those throughout Florida obtain proper, aggressive and strategy based representation in a court of law. If you face a traffic criminal offense, regardless of its severity or your own understanding of the situation, you need the help of a professional criminal defense attorney. Call the Law Office of Matthew Glassman, P.A. today.
Law Office of Matthew Glassman P.A.
Address: 600 SW 4th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33315